(Fractured Atlas is hiring again! Come work with me and the rest of the FA team!)
Fractured Atlas is seeking a Program Specialist, Technology Programs for a newly-created position. The Program Specialist provides high-level customer service and directly assists in project management of all technology program related services. The Program Specialist reports to the Project Manager, Technology Programs.
Deadline: August 29, 2011.
Americans for the Arts Marketing, Communications, and Technology team is on the cusp of reinventing all of its organizations online services. We envision the redesign of our entire website offerings that will utilize Web 2.0 concepts and innovative technologies as well as full integration of a new organizational database (CRM) and an overhaul of our e-commerce solutions. Our goal is to bring arts professionals and supporters together through innovative services, shared resources and inspiration, and strategies to improve their own lives and work through the arts. We are looking for a Website and New Media Manager to take a leadership role in this exciting new venture.
Deadline has passed, but I’m told new applications are still welcome.
The National Assembly of State Arts Agencies (NASAA) is recruiting a Research Director to manage the acquisition and analysis of information for and about the nation’s state arts agencies. This is an applied research position responsible for:
- Maintaining timely, relevant and accurate data (both quantitative and qualitative) on key topics such as state arts agency funding trends, grant making, programming, policies, structure, staffing and compensation.
- Overseeing NASAA’s research practices, including survey design, information recruitment, data validation, analysis methods, and reporting.
- Responding to information inquiries and communicating research results to multiple audiences.
- Managing large databases, including related taxonomies and technologies.
- Implementing contracts, budgets and special projects.
- Supervising employees (two associates plus occasional contractors) and leading teams.
NOTES: Additional Salary Information: $75-$85,000 DOE. Paid benefits available.
Deadline: August 31, 2011.